The following are the duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that the employee maintains a presentable and business-like appearance at all times,
- Handling incoming and outgoing post and courier, maintaining records,
- Archiving electronic and hard copy documents, maintaining records,
- Answering telephone calls politely and efficiently,
- Ensuring sufficient office supplies, ordering if necessary,
- Ensuring all office equipment (printers, faxes, etc.) are working properly, arranging service if necessary,
- Planning of meeting room use and preparation of rooms for meetings,
- Support to property, asset and project management,
- Organising of office events,
- Other administrative duties.
- Solid knowledge of English language
- Organisational skills,
- Prompt and proactive attitude,
- Clear speaking voice,
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word and Excel),
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
What we can offer:
- Full time employment and benefits,
- Being part of a dynamic company,
- Potential growth to other business areas within the company.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Budapest, XIII. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested, please send your résumé in English and Hungarian by clicking on the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.