Real Estate Manager
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast growing company
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible”
- and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- Cooperation with strong, international brands like: KFC, Pizza Hut, Starbucks
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
- Opportunity to work in company with culture based on Core Values
Planning and execution of the expansion program in Hungary by identifying, approving and securing real estates for company brands in line with company’s growth strategy and department goals.
- Monitors the market in regards to new location opportunities (premises, land plots, projects, developers, investors), and participates on creating and updating company expansion strategy for the country.
- Collects all the necessary information, prepares Capex presentations, presents new opportunities to the Executive Management.
- Cooperates closely with other Departments in respect to the new location due diligence and capex approval. Supports the Estate Manager in issues arising with the premises related to actual Lease Agreements.
- Negotiates and executes the leases or other agreements with landlords.
- Provides regular reports and support to the Regional Senior Real Estate Manager,
- Builds and maintains professional relationships with key business partners in Hungary, including but not limited to: private landlords, developers, mall operators, investment funds, brokers, state institutions and retailers.
- Has a keen eye for the competition and the market - watches the activities of the competitors, observes the actual trends of the commercial Real Estate market.
- 5+ years of relevant experience - preferably gained mainly in Expansion department - eventually in commercial department of respected Real Estate agency, Real Estate dept. of retail company and/or commercial dept. of RE developers, investors
- Excellent knowledge of the local market, lease contracts and the law with regard to lease.
- University degree - preferred business related discipline, economics, construction or legal
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactiveness and self-motivation in delivering high quality results in an efficient manner and under time pressure
- Ability to analyze RE project attributes
- Willingness to travel
- Driving license
- Building Industry, Real Estate
- Project Management
- Sales, Trade
- IT Sales Representative
- Sales and Trade Manager
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
If this position seems right for you, then send us your application documents in English.
Please notice, we will contact only chosen candidates.