ReactJS Frontend Developer (m/f/x) – Budapest
Fieldcode is a Field Service Management (FSM) software created from 20 years of global field service expertise with the highest customer service standards that is working towards climate positivity. Our software developers in Hungary, Germany, Poland and Greece form an outstanding collaboration turning their expertise into a productive and fun environment. As part of our software developer team in Hungary, you get the space and everything you need to develop yourself further and deepen your knowledge of new technologies with exciting projects.
- You will be responsible for implementation, testing and profiling the highest quality front ends using ReactJS
- You will be working closely and in constant exchange with our UX/UI-design and backend developer teams
- You have a commercial experience with ReactJS as well as Redux framework
- Knowledge of TypeScript will be a plus
- Your passion for end-to-end solutions drives the user experience and customer satisfaction
- You would really like to work with state-of-the-art technologies, have profound understanding of front end development and are familiar with agile software development
- You are able to communicate with your colleagues in English, eager to take on a responsible job and work in an outstanding team
- You have an eagerness to learn new things and to help others do the same
We offer you
- A secure job in an innovative, international software company
- Great team spirit and a great working atmosphere
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development through our own personnel development program
- Mentoring program to facilitate the onboarding process
- Room for own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to our very short decision making processes
- A company that not only achieves economic success, but also works hard to make the world a better place:
- We invest heavily in research into high-quality technologies with a drastic impact on CO2 reduction. Although there are few researched and valid methods to influence CO2 negativity, we want to be at the forefront and support leading scientists and projects
Who we are
We develop Field Service Management software to achieve CO2 negativity and offer cost-effective and environmentally friendly solutions. We are working hard to provide cutting edge technologies, innovative sustainability measures and exceptional service.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1148 Budapest, Fogarasi út 5.
How to apply/ contact information:
We are looking forward to your CV in English!