Givaudan is a global leading company in taste and wellbeing, fragrance and beauty. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, the Company has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. From a favourite drink to your daily meal, from prestige perfumes to cosmetics and laundry care, its creations inspire emotions and delight millions of consumers the world over. The company is committed to driving purpose-led, long-term growth while leading the way to improve happiness and health for people and nature. In the fiscal year 2020, the Company employed over 15,800 people worldwide and achieved sales of CHF 6.3 billion and a free cash flow of 12.8% of sales. Let’s imagine together on www.givaudan.com.
Raw Material Spot Buyer (maternity cover)
Raw Material Spot Buyer (maternity cover, 1,5 years fixed term) - Your future position?
Manages ad-hoc request for quotations of items not covered by a pro-actively agreed terms and conditions, in line with category strategy for Raw Material purchases. Taking direction from the Team Lead / Manager.
- Day to day operations in the spot buy for raw materials area
- Execute sourcing (Spot Buy, Routine Spend)
- Spot buy according to sourcing instructions defined in category cards (scope: Spot Buy materials + Global/Regional materials without valid source)
- Maintain sourcing data for Spot Buy materials incl. site specific information and PIR, etc
- PO creation for Spot Buy materials
- Analyze assigned portfolio to select and develop sources in the assigned scope
- Support investigation of root cause analysis on invoice non conformity
- Resolve supplier issues and complaints within scope
- Builds constructive and effective relationships with all streams involved in the processes
- Communicate with internal and external partners by phone or via email
- Actively participate and contribute in continuous improvement projects
- Work with guidance from Category Managers, Team Lead and/or Manager
- Adherence to service levels
- Adherence to policies and procedures
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by the Line Manager
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Diploma: University Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration, Economist or Food scientist
- Languages: Fluent in English, additional local language is an advantage
- Professional experience: 1 to 3 years of relevant
- experience in comparable role
- Software skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel); Desirable experience in managing SAP, e-Sourcing
- Great compensation package including bonus and cafeteria
- Private health insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Extended yearly health check
- Free coffee/tea
- Access to exclusive perfumes & employee shop with discounts
Givaudan is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- Business Supporting Centres
- Logistical Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!