Quotes & Contract Specialist (Polish, English)
Do you want to join a global leader company in the life science and clinical diagnostics industry that gives you different opportunities and helps people live longer, healthier lives ?
At Bio-Rad we are a global team of innovators, leaders, creators, builders, and problem solvers. We develop state-of-the-art instruments and reagents for life science research laboratories and healthcare facilities all over the world. Our main focus is centered firmly on the success of our customers, and we consider their goals our goals. Together we are helping people everywhere live longer, healthier lives.
"Simply put, Bio-Rad’s Mission is to advance discovery and improve lives”— Norman Schwartz, President and CEO
Since Bio-Rad's beginning more than 60 years ago in Berkeley, California, we have grown into a leader in the life science and clinical diagnostics industries, with a customer base spanning more than 150 countries. Today, Bio-Rad has grown to more than 8,250 employees, 150,000 customers, and over 10,000 products. We are a business of progress. We are a business of ideas. We are a business of discovery.
As part of the Quotes and Tenders Team, you will be the first point of contact for all quotes and general inquiries from our internal and external customers. This position is very administration focused, you will be spending around 90% of your time partaking in administration duties.
You will be responsible for delivering a quality business processing service for quotes.
- Coordinate preparation of quotes in accordance with customer requests for quotes
- Check and validate all information for the quote is provided and if not escalate to the right team
- Ensure the following transactions are done to the highest standard, with accuracy and reducing transaction times
- Set up quote into standard quote templates and send quotation to the appropriate approval flow.
- Manage the approval flow of open quotes to ensure no bottlenecks are found and customers get their quotes in a timely manner.
- Analyze, compare and interpret detailed and sometimes poorly defined information; make sound and accurate judgments based on previous knowledge.
- Assist in identification of and preparation for parts to be sent out for quotation
- Coordinate with pricing manager to get missing or up to date pricing data and cost
- Identify and work to resolve problems that develop, escalating problems encountered to manager in a timely manner when necessary, with recommendations for solutions.
- Serve as key member of the quotation team
- Recommend more efficient and proficient processes
- Serve as point of contact for activities in area of responsibility and provide reliable information and support to sales teams
- Ensure that internal processes and inter-departmental processes are followed
- Maintain customer files that may include but not be limited to pricing
- Excellent Polish and English language knowledge. Czech language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills needed
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills; must be able to navigate the Internet efficiently.
- SAP and SFDC experience desirable
- Experience dealing with customers including quoting, order processing and tracking delivery and quality performance
- Able to work efficiently with cross functional teams and people at different levels in a matrix organisation
- Demonstrate innovative approaches or solutions to solve challenges
- Demonstrated team player who is highly responsible and committed
- Attention to detail and high quality standards
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Minimum A level or equivalent
- Degree or equivalent in Business/Commercial or similar disciplines desirable
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- Sales Support
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Polish - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1082 Futó utca 47-53.
How to apply/ contact information:
Jelentkezni a lenti „Jelentkezem” gomb megnyomásával lehet!