Quantitative Developer – 18056004
The role will be to join the Quantitative Support team in Budapest and work alongside the global teams to help meet the current and projected demands from the business.
ACE Quant Development Team is a group within Enterprise Technology Solutions (ETS) Organization, responsible for developing the analytical models which are used for derivatives risk and exposure calculations Firm-wide. The scope of this work extends from the research into the mathematical derivation of the model, through the coding, testing, and documentation of the model for formal validation and approval, and finally to delivering the model for incorporation into the Firm’s internal and regulatory risk management processes.
The role will involve tasks such as
- Development and maintenance of the infrastructure, databases and productivity tools
- Supporting the build, testing and release management of the model libraries
- Developing and supporting batch processes and databases used for Market and Credit Exposure calculations and Independent Price Verification
- Work on Regulatory and Governance based projects across a range of the asset classes
- Performing data analysis and producing regular reports
Extensive training will be given to the candidate both onsite in Budapest and offsite in New York. The candidate will have daily contacts with supervisor(s) and will receive interactive training from various members of the Global team, including introduction and intermediary financial courses as well as Business training. The candidate will also participate to the team weekly meetings across regions.
The work will involve daily contact with the teams in London and/or New York and offers an excellent environment in which to work alongside top professionals across these disciplines to get a broad understanding of the Markets business. Extensive training will be given and it is expected that some of this will require some travel to London for a few days at a time for the first 3-6 months as a minimum.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience developing software for Windows and Linux
- Good command of scripting using UNIX Shell (ksh, bash, etc), Python and VBA
- Experience of data analysis and producing reports
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (Mongo, etc) databases is a plus
- Knowledge/experience with Machine Learning Tools and Frameworks (scikit-learn, Teano, Keras, etc) is a plus
- C++ coding experience is a plus
- Windows and Linux development
- Python, shell scripting
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Thorough and detailed approach to accuracy are essential
- Ability to follow procedures and operate within strict guidelines
- BSc / MSc / PhD in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) discipline
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Ability to take ownership and proactively follow up on issues
- Ability to work in a team and to work well under pressure
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1134 Budapest, Váci út 35.
How to Apply:
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team.