DNN Solar Partners Kft.
A well-known foreign company holding starts investing heavily in the renewable energy sector in Hungary, and it is looking for a Quality Manager to join its multinational project team.
The Quality Manager will lead and coordinate all quality assurance actions within the company to ensure that the necessary processes, to implement the company’s activities, are in place and that these are well understood and adhered to.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare a Quality Assurance Plan detailing the Company’s approach
- Evaluate existing quality assurance processes
- Identify areas for improvements and implement plans to overcome gaps in order to meet business requirements
- Evaluate the QA/QC capabilities of suppliers/contractors
- Develop necessary processes and/or QA/QC instructions and guidelines
- Provide guidance and apply tools and techniques to ensure the processes are appropriate, efficient and effective
- Introduce measurement techniques to determine the effectiveness of the implemented processes
- Lead internal as well as third-party quality audits
- Ensure that work instructions and PPI´s are in place to allow the effective supervision of the quality of all the construction activities
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Engineering degree with at least 5 years’ experience as a Quality Manager in the renewable energy sector
- Familiar with the use of Six Sigma tools and performing audits
- Good knowledge of Hungarian and international QA/QC regulations
- Previous experience in the implementation of ISO 9001,14001 and 18001 management systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Objectives and continuous improvement oriented
- Good team working ability
- High initiative and proven leadership skills
- This role will be based in the Company’s main Budapest office but regular travel to the construction sites within Hungary will be required as well as occasional international travel to suppliers/contractors
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company laptop and phone
- Responsible, independent work
- Pleasant, international working environment
- Interesting projects
- A young, energetic, multicultural team
- Development and learning opportunities
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Quality Assurance
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1068 Budapest, Városligeti fasor 38.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your Cv to „Jelentkezem” button.