Quality Lab Analyst
Quality Lab Analyst in Mako – Your future position?
As a Quality Lab Analyst in our Flavours Division you will have the opportunity to experience a multinational working environment.
- Performs analytical sensory and microbiological lab tests of raw materials intermediates on time, and final product according to defined methods, performs precise, reliable work, and forward the results on-time, performs regular quality checks of equipment, materials and tools, register the data. Takes the higienicy and food safety monitoring samples
- Prepares the sample set for external laboratory
- Maintains QL-relevant master data and proper documentation (e.g specification availability) and respect the dead lines, maintains clean and functional lab environment and equipment
You will support our QL department in all QL related aspects.
This chance to be a part of the development of the talent of the site QL team, might be your next move.
In this role you will:
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world
- Secondary technical education (laboratory technican)
- Higher professional qualification is an advantage (in chemical, food engineer)
- Basic knowledge of English language and Hungarian is must
- Basic computer literacy (SAP is an advantage)
- 2 shift work schedule
Your professional profile includes:
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Laboratory Assistant
- Manufacturing, Production
- Laboratory Technician
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - basic/conversational
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners. Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where every-one impacts our world.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World