Creating trust in the company inhouse as well as towards customers by checking and controlling quality of processes and assembled components.
• Realization of input and output control of assembled parts/components.
• Realization of random controls of incoming and outgoing parts/components.
• Processing of internal and external claims.
• Preparation of root cause analysis and definition of corrective actions.
• Communication with customer representatives
• Blocking and reporting all error parts.
• Responsibility for stock of blocked parts.
• Sorting of damaged/error parts.
• Realization of product and warehouse audits.
• Participation on internal and external audits.
• Maintaining a safe and clean work environment – 5S Audits
• Technical/Business education – secondary school or university degree
• Min. 1 year of experience on relevant work position
• Experience in automotive
• Experience with process quality
• Basic knowledge of logistics procedures, principles
• Basic knowledge of different quality tools (5S, FMEA,…)
• Basic knowledge of EN ISO 9001, VDA 6.1., VDA 6.3.
• MS office, Internet - user
• German and/or English – advanced
• Able to work as individual and as a part of team
• Able to take on responsibility
• Innovative, flexible and highly initiative
• Customer and goal oriented
• competitive salary and bonus scheme
• company events
• opportunities for development and professional growth
• flexible working time
• different benefits according internal policies (specified on personal interview)
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
9027 Győr, Hűtőház utca 25.
éves bónusz / mozgóbér, étkezési jegy, mobiltelefon, cafeteria, szakmai tréningek
How to apply/contact information:
In case of your interest, please send us your CV in English/German and Hungarian language.