Quality Engineer (Mechanical Analyse) - Steering
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Ltd., Jászfényszaru
With our engineering team of 600, we are present as an innovative and significant partner in one of the fastest growing and most exciting segment of the automotive industry, in the field of electric steering systems. With outstanding quality and high-tech developments we meet the needs of renowned car manufacturers. Turn your ideas into tangible reality with us!
Main tasks, responsibilities:
- Analysis of all defect parts from the line or from customer
- Check the conformity of the “ defect parts” with our test benches
- Lead the analysis method and coordinate the actions with the necessary persons (Process, Q-process, SQE, 3D, Presta HQ)
- Perform the regularly tests such as the production audit, requalification test, etc.
- Define the test standard and test processes when necessary
- Achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Execution of qualified vehicle inspection at the customer side
- Present root-cause analyze and containment action to the customer
- Cooperation on change management of running products
- Evaluation of statistical, preventive and operative quality assessments (FMEA, SixSigma, 8D, Ishikawa, 5Why)
- Engineer degree or above (technical college or university)Branch of study: Mechanics or mechatronics background, automation technology, production technology or electro technic
- Minimum 2 year experience in product analyses (e.g. 0km and/or Warranty claim analyses) or automation-, production technology
- Fresh-graduates are also welcome
- Experience in usage of methodological problem solving strategies (e.g. 8D, Ishikawa, 5Why, 6Sigma, etc.)
- At least basic knowledge of different Quality tools (FMEA, SPC, MSA)
- Dealing with text processing, spreadsheet program (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and others)
- Dealing with EDV-, information- and communication systems is beneficial
- Knowledge in project work of complex checking modules and assembly lines beneficial
- Fluent English
- Team minded and good communication skills
- Willingness to travel 10%
- Analytical, forward-looking and global thinking with an independent and systematically mode of operation
- Assertiveness and toughness
- Professional associate with supervisor, colleagues, customer and supplier
- Competitive salary and other benefits (cafeteria)
- Participation in international projects
- Successful and fast-growing company
If you value professional development, are looking for interesting tasks and would like to work in a cheerful international environment, then don’t hesitate and get in touch. Learn about the latest developments and challenges of the auto industry and find out about the ideas of leading car manufacturers at our dynamically growing company. Our Budapest centre owes its success to knowledge and a committed work staff. If you would like to share in our success, visit the company’s website and send us your resume.
Join us and steer your future on new tracks!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
1113 Budapest, Daróci út 1-3., | Tel.: +36 1 505-9159 | Fax: +36 1 505-9101 | www.thyssenkrupp-presta.hu