Based in Nagykanizsa, Hungary
Honeywell is building a smarter, safer and more sustainable world. That’s the power of connected. That’s the power of Honeywell.
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Quickly react to customer issues
- Maintain excellent communication with customers
- Create reports on returned products
- Cooperation with production, engineering, R&D, sourcing to be able to drive improvement actions on his/her area
- Able to handle laboratory equipment
- Drive improvement projects which are aiming to decrease warranty costs, and improves response time to customers
- Manage and drive to resolve non-conformities
- Support with active participation internal and external audits. Follow the corrective actions.
- Active management of ISO&HQS procedures
- Manage regular reports to the different dashboards
- Execute Six Sigma Green belt projects
- Support improvement activities
- Maintain and develop ISO 9001
- Continuously monitor the working environment and business processes in his/her job. Based on his/her observation continuously make proposal for improvements, and participate in the realizations.
Then you should have:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant experience in quality management
- Solid MS Office knowledge
- Experience with SAP would be considered an advantage
- Good communication skills in Hungarian, English and German (written and oral)
We are offering:
- Attractive salary package
- Long term career opportunity in a global leader engineering company
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development and career growth
Should you be interested in growing you career in Honeywell, please check our site, for a full Job Description and send us your CV. Job ID 00355437
Great positions in good industries! Our technologies are changing the world! Be part of Innovation! Join us!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce. For more information visit our website www.honeywell.com. © 2016 Honeywell International Inc. All rights reserved.