the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life. aptiv.com
To support our team located in Szombathely, Hungary we are currently looking for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Launch QRQC WS for the coming up problems.
- FTQ (PPM) follow and control.
- Scrap cost follow and control.
- Sorting cost follow and control.
- Launch 8D after the customer complaints.
- College or University Technical Degree is essential
- Fluent English language knowledge is essential
- Lean, Six Sigma knowledge is prefered
- MS Office user level is essential
- 3 years of experience in automotive industry
- Experience in moulding and assemply production is prefered
- ISO TS 16949, IATF 16949 knowledge is prefered
- VDA 6.3 Auditor qualification is an advantage
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
9700 Szombathely, Puskás Tivadar u. 10.
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.