Soft Flow is an R&D company with strong background in flow cytometry assay development and software solutions. Located in Pécs our market leader company expands on a large building plot. We are now searching for the position as
Quality Control Team Leader
FOSS is providing world leading analytical equipment that contribute to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We want to be first mover in innovation based on unrivalled quality of products and services as well as competent and engaged employees.
If you have a solid biotechnology or analytical chemistry background, want to play an important part in both development and production, as well as willingness to lead the newly established QC team within our Production Department in cooperation with creative developers and process-oriented production teams, then you could be the new colleague we are currently looking for!
At Soft Flow, you will be part of an innovative environment, where there are many opportunities for research and development. We are leaders within our field, and thus you can expect exciting challenges, you will be part of our most strategical projects. We focus greatly on teamwork and cooperation.
As a QC Team Leader, you play a central role in the development process, and you will get a unique opportunity to further develop the competencies in a newly established QC team. The QC team in Pécs is expected to grow over the next years and you will play an important role in this expansion.
The job will involve both managing the team and doing analytical measurements on your own to the extent possible.
Each project team works in close cooperation through all the developments steps/phases. We work with a broad range of technologies, both well established and innovative/ground breaking.
You will be the analytical expert, who provides validated quality control results for the production of immunoassay reagents, with the purpose of aligning with the product specifications.
Furthermore, you may play a role in continuously developing new methods on reagent analysis and you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our quality control procedures are successfully implemented in our Production Department.
Be part of our QC team
You will be a part of our quality control team and you will be responsible for
- Design and conduct standardized reference analysis protocols for immunoassay reagents and antibodies
- Plan, coordinate and implement new analytical methods to help quality control
- Ensure, optimize and supervise costs through the analytical measurements
- Operation of the laboratory protocol system (from documentation to presentation)
Specific knowledge and quality focused attitude wanted
- holds a BSc/ MSc degree of biochemical engineering /or chemist /or biologist background
- has experience in analytical chemistry
- has experience in working with flow cytometer
- has good self- and project management skills, leadership experience is an advantage
- has a routine in laboratory administration
- has solid English communication skills
In order to be well prepared for the previously mentioned quality control analysis, we are looking for a candidate that
What will make the person successful in the job? Remember to be open minded!
- Be innovative, have a curious mind and thrive on challenges
- Be self-driven, but value a strong team and the effort to share knowledge
- Be able to combine an analytical and experimental approach
- Be accountable and precise
In 2016, after years of successful strategic collaboration, FOSS acquired Soft Flow thus enabled the beginning of a new era for Soft Flow with heavy expansion in Pécs, Hungary
FOSS employs more than 1400 people working all over the world. The analytical instruments are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 28 countries and by more than 75 dedicated distributors spread over Europe, North, South and Central America, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
- Chemical Engineer
- Environment, Agriculture
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
7634 Pécs, Ürögi fasor 2/a
If you wish to work with us, send your application following the link below. Do you want to know more about the position? You are welcome to contact Réka Vass HR Business Partner +36 20 232 9517