Quality Assurance Specialist
Job type: Full time, Permanent contract, 40 hours / week
Hours to cover: Monday-Sunday, 8:00-20:00. 8 hours / days based on a shift pattern
Languages: English (C1 - advanced)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform live and historical analysis and provide feedback to the appropriate groups and individuals in an effective manner.
- Perform assessment of recorded phone calls.
- Monitor quality of outbound service-related emails.
- Perform assessment of other customer interactions.
- Perform case reviews and provide trend data to the management team.
- Prepare and analyse internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Assess historical management reports and gain an understanding of the factors that have enabled transcosmos to achieve or fail to meet SLA.
- Prepare, communicate, and coordinate surveys and provide feedback to the relevant parties in a useful format.
- Provide formal and informal feedback to staff and management, in a positive and professional manner, that facilities improvements in service quality.
- Ensure that reports are completed accurately.
- Maintain a quality business relationship with all customers.
- Ensure you have a complete understanding of the transcosmos quality procedures.
- Act professionally and competently and take on the responsibility to highlight any issues within the company you have concern with to Management.
Skills / Attributes Required
- 2 years’ Customer Support experience, preferably in a Managed Services environment (or one years’ experience in a Quality Assurance role skilled in quality criteria scoring and calibration)
- 6-sigma management skills would be an advantage
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good personal organizational skills.
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels.
- Intermediate level of knowledge/expertise with MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Intermediate to advanced level of knowledge of IT support services.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently in English at all levels
Transcosmos is proud to offer such a fantastic and unique working environment, built on a successful family culture of ambition, experience and teamwork. We are proud to promote longevity and progression at every level with the following benefits:
- Direct employment contract for an indefinite period
- Training opportunities
- Diverse and friendly work atmosphere
- Modern office environment
- Local and global career progression opportunities
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- German (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Not fixed, anywhere in Hungary
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your Cv to „Jelentkezem” button.