Quality Assurance Engineer
Role Summary/Purpose :
In your role as QA Engineer you are responsible for technical development and testing of Imaging Insights product, aiming to provide departments and institutions with wide analytical solutions.
- Actively participate in all stages of the agile development cycle, cooperate with product designers, developers, fellow testers and project managers.
- Uses test automation techniques (data driven, pairwise, mocking, test hooks) that fit the problem space. Understands designing and coding for testability to produce quality code with the lowest cost.
- Provide functional and technical expertise in bug fixes.
- Integrates project testing with continuous-integration process.
- Design tests for technical specification and user requirements.
- Breaks down problems and estimates time for quality related tasks.
- Demonstrates increasing expertise in application domain and functional areas.
- Takes ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Works independently and delivers testing and use case creation which meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Works with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions.
- Manages deliverables and mentors junior team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Relevant experience with manual test execution practices
- Relevant experience with some auto-testing framework (preferably Java ones)
- Agile mindset and successful practical experience in modern development practices and methods (BDD, TDD, XP, pair-programming)
- Good communication ability (English)
- Proactive, motivated and adaptative behavior
- Experience with Cucumber, JBehave
- Experience with Protractor, Selenium, Serenity
- JAVA advanced
- Web Development (Angular, HTML5, CSS), SQL, Cloud computing, security
- Ability to deliver results in uncertain world
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest XIII. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.