Sanofi is a top- ranking player in the life-sciences industry, providing innovative health solutions across a broad spectrum of health conditions, with more than 100.000 employees representing 145 nationalities.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Quality Assurance Associate
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Our new colleague will be responsible for managing complaint and cleaning validation processes.
- Manage complaint process (receive, distribute the complaints and take part in the investigation)
- Manage suppliers (quality agreements, supplier qualification)
- Manage cleaning validation process, environmental monitoring system and utilities
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS:
- University degree of Pharmacist or Chemical Engineering (or university degree on other natural science field, like chemistry or biology)
- Proficiency in English: read, write and speak
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in pharmaceutical quality assurance
- Experience in supplier handling and quality agreements
- Knowledge of cleaning validation guides
- General understanding of manufacturing and quality aspects for active substances and drug products.
- Microbiology or Quality control experience
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management)
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees
- Professional carrier opportunities in dynamically developing working environments
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
- Competitive salary and annual bonus, cafeteria system
- Company bus transfer from Budapest, Őrbottyán, Felső-Göd
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Voluntary pension fund membership
- Annual health care program
- Supported sport facilities
- Regular corporate events
Empower Life Everyday
In 2018 Sanofi was selected ’Pharmaceutical Company of the Year’ by the independent professional jury of Medicina Forum.
At Sanofi, we have been developing insulin treatments for diabetes for close to a century. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of diabetes medicines, including insulins, to lower blood sugar levels and today, more than 50% of people on once-daily basal insulin treatments are supported by Sanofi. Building on Sanofi’s legacy of more than 50 years of fighting cardiovascular disease, we deliver innovative therapeutic solutions for cardiovascular conditions to people at high risk for cardiac events (such as a heart attack) and who need additional treatment options beyond currently available medications.
We build on our heritage and commitment to innovation to improve quality of life and support patients and healthcare systems by offering more than medicines. By combining Sanofi’s quality drugs with services, devices and data management, we aim at giving new hope to millions of people.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
- Chemical Engineer
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Healthcare Specialist
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information: