We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
Quality and Training Coordinator
About the opportunity:
We are seeking a Quality and Training Coordinator to join a newly created team in our Budapest office with the Service, Quality and Environmental (SQE) business, who own and drive the support, service levels, and product quality activities with our retail partners and consumers for all products throughout Europe.
Your job purpose will cover a number of areas, including:
Check the quality feedback received by our customers, break the results down per business group, contact driver, delivery site etc. You will then screen for patterns and specific recurrent issues and discuss these with your stakeholder group with the clear target on coming to tangible action plans for improvement.
Using analytics to understand the customer voice, you will ensure that the quality standards as set are validated and constantly benchmarked. You will be running specific programs to understand the agent's delivery through extensive contact screening and listening or by making ghost contacts. You will coordinate the activities with colleagues involved internally as well as with the quality mentors of the outsourcer.
New Hire Training
Contact centres require a constant training of new agents. The more efficient and qualitative such training is, the better agents are prepared to answer to customer queries. You will be constantly adapting the existing material to new technology features and contact drivers. You will ensure that the CRM training is always aligned to the latest developments
New Product and New Service Introductions
New products reach the market on a constant basis. Sometimes changes are small but sometimes new technology introductions will require a detailed recreation of the training material. You will strive to perfect our agent training content, and ensure they grasp the technology features and are able to swiftly and correctly troubleshoot issues that customers may encounter.
You monitor the performance through predefined KPI's and report these on weekly and monthly basis. Furthermore you will be doing in depth analytics on the incoming volumes, their drivers and their required resolution.
Any escalations internally or externally around the Consumer and B2B programs should be assessed and resolved.
- Shall co-develop and maintain SQE's quality and training strategy.
- You will be co-developing specific training material that has a product or support and service focus.
- You will keep the New Hire training material up-to-date and will actively keep the assessment programs in line to the standing training content.
- You will actively monitor the quality of the contact centre. You will do this by analysing the feedback of the customers and by actively monitoring the agent's performance.
- You will follow up on quality and training change programs both internally as with the outsourcer.
- With your colleagues you will maintain the complete training library. It should be up-to-date and find a constant alignment with new features, technology and contact driver trends.
- You will be mainly focused on contact centre training development however your expertise and skillset can be utilised for internal training programs or service centre related programs too where that is appropriate.
You will have:
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of any other EU language is a plus.
- Contact centre and service knowledge
- Clear and effective communication
- Consumer electronics product knowledge
- Training delivery experience
- Planning, presentation, and analytics skills
What you can expect from us:
At Sony, we value our people, so on top of a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits including discounts on Sony products, you will be supported with your own career development, have access to an extensive range of Learning & Development courses, and some incredible internal mobility opportunities.
Based at the Budapest office, you will enjoy a modern and diverse working environment. We have an onsite canteen and cafe. We also have some parking available on site, and the M3 stops just outside our office.
- HR, Human Relations
- Training, Developing
- Education, Research, Science
- Trainer, Coach
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.