Quality and Hygienic engineer (m/f)
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Quality department is responsible to improve the quality system in the site, drive continuous improvement activities in order to increase customer satisfaction. Quality organization is responsible to manage audits, support product implementation activities and investigate internal and external issues.
What we offer:
- Active participation in quality project realizations and quality improvements
- Coordinate validation tasks, create validation and verification documents
- Support to operation with root cause analysis of internal/external issues, trainings
- Reporting, auditing
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years experience to build/maintain/operate quality systems
- Auditor qualification
- Intermediate English knowledge
- Proactive approach
- Result oriented personality