HR Partner Consulting is looking for an experienced colleague for our customer in the following position:
Qualified Person (QP)
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures related to secondary packaging.
- Ensure that products meet the required standards various elements of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Maintain the total quality system, quality process improvement.
- Finish products batch record review and Certification of conformance (CoC).
- Supervise deviation, complaint and change control management.
- Corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) management. Monitoring efficiency of CAPAs.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
- Review and approval of SOP’s.
- QP has to participate trainings regarding the production processes, technical advances and changes to GMP.
- QP has to control that all the employees of ABACUS MEDICINE HUNGARY receive the necessary training regarding to GMP.
- In addition, we are looking for a qualified team leader who is able to manage our quality control teams of 25. QP has to provide effective guidance, (s)he will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
Key performance indicators:
- A young, dynamic staff providing great support to maximize your potential.
- High-quality technology and product.
- A competitive salary and long term perspective.
- Free work schedule.
- Opportunity to travel.
Place of work:
Budapest X. district
- Pharmacist university degree.
- 5 year+ relevant pharmaceutical industry experience in a GMP environment.
- QP will work in an international environment. QP has to communicate spoken and written on a daily basis with colleagues in The Netherlands and Denmark, proficiency in English and in Hungarian is a must.
- For a smooth cooperation QP needs to have excellent developed communication skills to be able to cooperate with all the level of the organization in Hungary, Netherlands and Denmark.
- Depending on the workload, QP has to be flexible, occasionally willing to work in the weekends.
- The positions requires average user level of computer skills.
How to apply:
f you are interested in this position, please apply with your English CV.