With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, we are admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world.
More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.
Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile.
We have a workforce of over 30,000 people and are a fully owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
Qualification Engineer, Car Audio – Hardware & Software Validation Team
The position will be part of a newly established function based in the Székesfehérvár plant, being part of the Lifestyle Audio R&D team and working closely together with a global team of Software and Hardware Developers, as well as other co-departments, taking ownership of Car Audio system testing, qualification and validation.
- Planning software, hardware and quality test for audio amplifier
- Examination of customer requirements and implementing into a test plan
- Negotiation test plan content with customer
- Design and develop test automation for automatic qualification tests
- Performing measurements, electrical/mechanical/climatic tests and managing external tests
- Performing system tests, plan and establish test equipment
- Evaluation of test results, provide documentation in form of a qualification report
- Support correction measures together with engineering and check for effectiveness
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Basic knowledge of bus technology in automotive: CAN, MOST, Ethernet
- Preferred: ISTQB certification, knowledge of audio technology, knowledge of Labview, CANoe
- At least basic knowledge of electrical measurement and testing techniques
- Preferred: knowledge of environmental testing standards (e.g., LV124)
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience (automotive industry strongly preferred)
- Preferred: advanced Ethernet experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Flexible in terms of tasks and responsibility
- Ability to build relations and work independently
- Self-motivated, passionate about audio and high sense of responsibility
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply today by clicking on the Jelentkezem button below.