We are looking for a
QA Engineer - 000000240742
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) Using associated test data to design and develop test procedures and cases
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using company or open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform automated regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing processes/functions.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers)
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software issues and be part to find the right solution involved the relevant partners.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Participate in the preparation of high level technical test proposal and provide expertise into various areas of comprehensive test solution.
- Understand the business and technical needs and implications of new services and translate them into detailed IT non-functional requirements
- Maintain and elaborate test cases/documentation and reports in her/his area and develop new test approach and test sets if the business or technical need can be fulfilled internally.
- Negotiate functional and technical feasibility of test requirements with systems suppliers, developers and/or other third parties
- Provide estimate regarding quotations, resource needs and feasible delivery dates
- Compile technical concepts for the fulfillment of the test demands
- Follow the work of vendors, review and comment all work products and propose preferable solutions if needed
- Participate in the delivery of tasks, enhancements and IT Development projects (in accordance with the valid project management methodology)
- Continuously improve his/her competence and technological knowledge in her/his area
We are looking for you if you have
- University degree (IT or Telco specific is an advantage)
- At least 2 years working experience
- 1 years of experience in Information Technology industry as Tester or Test Designer is an advantage
- Experience of project management is an advantage
- IT Systems / Software development lifecycle involved testing knowledge is useful
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- JMeter; SoapUI; Sonarqube; Selenium and Jenkins knowledge are advantage
- SQL knowledge is required
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
Vegye fel a munkaadóval a közvetlen kapcsolatot a jelentkezem gombra kattintva.