For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
The candidate will work on innovative applications utilizing the latest technologies, and will be responsible for ensuring that product specifications and functionality fulfill client needs. The individual is expected to create tests, setup regression automation, and execute functional tests. The candidate should be highly motivated, have strong communications skills, and the ability to learn quickly.
QA Engineer will be responsible for developing & executing functional tests for Strategic Platform - our Analytic -based investment risk and performance attribution platform. QA Engineers combine their knowledge of testing complex software applications with their understanding of financial instruments, markets and risk. The QA Engineer will be given increasing responsibility for aspects of Quality Assurance in the ProjectONe systems.
- Implement, maintain and run manual tests
- Own and expand a test automation suite written in Java
- Analyze requirements specifications for impact on the existing system as well as for gaps, testability, and applicability to stated use cases
- Create and review test plans for coverage, efficiency
- Amplify the effectiveness of local and global peers
- Document and communicate findings for further action
- Identify and diagnose issues quickly and accurately for impact on customer and the whole system
Duties will include:
Desired experience and qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science /Math/Statistics/Finance or a related field. Prefer Master's degree.
- Experience with component testing of desktop UI application. (Functional and/or automation tests)
- 2+ years overall Software QA and Software Development Lifecycle experience.
- Experience with one of the following tools: Gradle, Stash, Git, Team City, Splunk, JIRA.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of finance including equity and fixed income, financial data, and financial topics and the interest to learn such topics is desired.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.