QA Engineer - Manual Testing [IBV-050324]
Our partner is a dynamic and modern enterprise working with high-end technology developed in-house. They encourage employees to think creatively and they provide flexible working conditions and continuous learning opportunities.
They believe people work best in a passionate, open, friendly and honest environment. Where they are not afraid to make mistakes. Where they have the freedom to trust their own instincts and enjoy the support of their colleagues.
Founded in 1946, our partner are one of the most trusted names in online sports & casino gaming. Universally respected and famed for their pioneering spirit and a commitment to new technology, they were the very first UK operator to move their headquarters to Gibraltar in 1998 - now driven forward by an international workforce of 400+
They challenge themselves; they try new things, they take risks, they make mistakes, they learn from them and that’s how they grow.
They try to keep cross-team dependencies to a minimum, though collaboration is frequent and welcomed - they receive a lot of trust and freedom.
If you think you’d be right for one of these positions, just follow the instructions outlined in the job listing,
QA Engineer - Manual Testing
- Place of work: Giblaltar or Budapest
As a QA Engineer you are a first-class citizen on the development team and part of the 'whole team' supporting customers, developers and other team members. Your focus is on team goals and customer value, providing safety nets to the team every time a change is pushed across environments.
You look at the big picture and provide a balance against developer focus on technical implementation, using agile test matrix as a guide.
You collaborate within the team and participate in daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint demos, retrospectives and any other team activities.
Your test tasks and stories are planned and executed like development tasks and stories, and you automate tests that can be reused on every change. You are generally a thoughtful, analytical problem-solver that can add a unique perspective to the team in terms of identifying potential roadblocks and dependencies early in the process.
You are independent and inventive, you communicate and collaborate effectively, and have a hunger to learn, share knowledge, and thrive in an energising environment.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- You will be responsible for testing specific features of the companies, websites, and mobile apps in all the different variants and locales, focusing on the end user experience and product specification and not so much on APIs. Daily routines include manual testing as well as participating, writing, extending, maintaining and running automated tests.
- You will work with product, development and business teams to identify appropriate test coverage during feature, integration and regression stages.
- You’re quick to perform impact assessment on proposed changes to ensure that all dependencies, issues and risk have been correctly identified and are proactively monitored and managed.
- We work in a dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued.
- We commit to continuous improvement.
- We value diversity and reward initiative.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Tester, Test Engineer
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!