QA assistant key user
Gyongyos, Heves, Hungary
We create value in the supply network every day. We are uniquely positioned to manage the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers in the market. We are known as the Best in Class Supply Network Innovators in the market (recently recognized as Global Supply Chain Masters).
We are both the voice of the customer for supply and the integrator across the Company's disciplines. This perspective, along with our broad-based supply network mastery, accelerates our ability to create and build value for P&G, our customers and our suppliers. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our end to end supply network operations.
Our team is continuously growing, so multiple positions are available across our organization.
We look for candidates:
TrackWise /Veeva key user
- Runs TW report-share with the organization on weekly basis.
- Setups new TW users/membership.
- Trains and coaches new TW users.
- Performs data analysis of Investigations and CaPA Key Performance Indicators.
- Introduces Veeva eQMS (substitution of TrackWise).
- Gets training and qualification from corporate team on TrackWise and Veeva in English.
- Develops Veeva Work Instructions with further End users training and qualification.
- Manages CaPA Daily Management System from End to End (following Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle)
- Gets training and qualification from corporate team on SAP QM in English.
- Runs SAP QM report and shares with the organization on weekly basis.
- Setups Inspection plans in SAP QM based on materials and product specifications.
- Closes Idocs.
- Maintains SAP QM, including revalidation in case of program version change.
- Leverages SAP QM options to simplify and digitize work processes.
- Trains new SAP QM users.
- Organizes yearly Traceability Exercise including close out report.
- Owns Age Control process.
SAP QM Key user
- Permanent job contract as of day 1
- Continuous learning and development
- Working on challenging projects under the guidance of experienced managers
- Extensive training program from day 1, providing all necessary skills to do work even if you have no supply chain background,
- Career development program through different roles in supply chain area,
- Attractive salary and benefits (flexible work arrangement, medical insurance, company shop, etc)
We are looking for:
- Baccalaureate degree (minimum completion of College required)
- Fluency of communication in English and Hungarian
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong priority setting and discipline
- Has positive attitude towards challenges and changes
- Is flexible and able to work against priorities
- Great ability to work in team and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- SAP, RTCIS, MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) at an intermediate level is preferred
- Ideal start of work is as soon as possible
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble collects and processes your personal data in line with applicable laws and regulations.