Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing
the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life. aptiv.com
To support our team located in Szombathely, Hungary we are currently looking for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all purchasing activities undertaken by the organization Aptiv Hungary and Austria in its business lines DCS/DEC, supervising directly the complete purchasing process assuring all applicable procedures are met and obtaining the required approval levels following the guidelines set by the company for each commodity/category; direct materials, indirect materials, machinery & equipment and services.
- Whenever required, to support all allied plants which are supplied by Austrian and Hungarian suppliers and/or suppliers located in those countries and, where appropriate, represent the company in front of them.
- Implement and ensure understanding and proper use of management and control systems defined by the organization SCM. Ensure that local purchasing activities are conducted in accordance with procedures established by the company.
- In coordination with the European Supplier Development Director, support the implementation of all necessary quality assurance and development activities on Austrian and Hungarian suppliers to meet company objectives.
- Define and implement initiatives focused on achieving an efficient and professional performance in the organization to meet or exceed the needs and objectives of both local production units and the global organization.
- Supporting the needs of the organization SCM identifying and developing the competence of those employees likely to take European procurement functions and / or development of suppliers when required.
- Ensure implementation and proper use of systems defined by the company to understand and manage the procurement of direct materials, indirect materials, machinery and equipment as well as controlling the performance of suppliers.
- Lead and coordinate the appropriate response in a timely manner of the local to central purchasing requirements in relation to materials purchased by developing annual procurement budgets of direct material, indirect and machinery & equipment.
- In coordination with central purchasing, define and develop local targets and ensure they are included in the business plans of the respective European buyers.
- When required, to facilitate cooperation between global supply management and qualified local suppliers.
- In cooperation with internal control department, conducting periodic audits of the purchasing process and resolve any differences found.
- Attend regular meetings of the steering committee of Aptiv Austrian and Hungarian organization to ensure that prerogatives of global/local purchasing department are communicated and respected, participating also in definition, development and implementation of common strategies to ensure the achievement of local, European and global company targets.
- Perform and report in a monthly basis to the local and European Organization material receipts and evolution of the purchase price of direct material, quantifying the savings.
- Any degree in economy, commercials, purchasing or logistics
- Strong financial understanding
- Fluent English language knowledge , German is an advantage
- MS Office user level, Strong Excel user skills
- SAP user level knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in purchasing or logistic field
- 1-2 years of group leading experience
- Independent work
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Real team-worker
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Transportation, Logistics Manager
- Economization, Procurement
- Project Management
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!