Our Company manufacture braking systems for rail vehicles for more than 110 years and we are the world's leading manufacturer of this segment. We count as authoritative one as the determining company of the technological development in the area of the development of the production, distribution and servicing of modern braking systems.
Become a part of the global Purchasing Organization and contribute to our success by developing, implementing and continuously improving our purchasing and supplier management processes and IT tools.
Purchasing Controlling Process Manager
- Development, support, maintain and continuous improvement of assigned processes, IT tools and reports for Purchasing and Supplier Management
- The assigned tasks, KPIs and reports relate to all locations worldwide.
- Implementation of controlling for Purchasing in various new fields such as Sustainability, EcoDesign, etc.
- Drive the process of supplier changes that are notifiable to our customers
- Project management in Purchasing for the roll-out of a new Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system
- Define improvement measures and projects in the purchasing organization by analysis, benchmark and controlling of KPIs by Location and Commodity
- Training and support of buyers and purchasing managers including roll-out of new tools and processes to multiple locations
- At least 3 years professional experience in similar position and/or Purchasing and/or Controlling
- International experience of middle or big multinationals
- Strong computer skills and Microsoft Excel user knowledge
- Experience in SAP R/3 and BI solutions (e.g. SAP BI hana)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A very good command of English
- Able and willing to work independently and proactively in an international team
- Result oriented mindset
- Analytical thinking
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent German knowledge
- Innovative products, technologies and solutions
- International projects
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Professional development opportunities
- Possibility to participate in conferences and trainings
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1238 Budapest, Helsinki út 105.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above position, apply now and please send your Hungarian and English CV to us.