Start something big today. Apply as:
Purchasing Controller (Controlling Indirect Purchasing Europe)
Welcome to Bosch.
Robert Bosch Kft. has been established in 1991 in Budapest as part of the Bosch Group. Currently more than 2700 colleagues are working here together, most of them within the Engineering Center Budapest. Besides that, the location serves as the Bosch south-east European sales center for vehicle parts, vehicle-diagnostic equipment, power tools, thermo technology systems and security technologies. Furthermore, corporate functions are also present, such as finance, controlling, purchasing, communication and human resources.
Your contribution to something big
- Adherence and further development of controlling principles for indirect purchasing;
- Data analytics, definition and tracking of measures in cooperation with category buyers and regional management, be able to translate decision problems into adequate questions to data;
- Open up data sources, screen and detect data quality issue
- Further development / creation of new reporting analyzes, adhoc reports, controlling processes and methods;
- Master explorative data analysis, apply and evaluate advanced analytical methods;
- Planning, forecasting and reporting, e.g. preparation of the monthly reporting;
- Takeover responsibility for the projects and special topics.
What distinguishes you
- College/University degree in Economics/Industrial Engineering/Business Mathematics/ Business Informatics;
- At least 3 years of (purchasing) controlling and/or purchasing experience;
- Fluent English language knowledge;
- Confident handling of IT applications, in particular MS Excel, SAP and databases;
- Structured, analytical and independent way of working;
- Good self-organization: effective time management, organization, prioritization;
- Cross-divisional and cross-process mindset;
- Good communication skills and assertiveness.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Finance, Accounting
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.