Would you like to join a multi-cultural team of skilled, ambitious colleagues who value not only professionalism but also a great collegial atmosphere? Do you want to establish close relationships within the global Grundfos organization and gain a broad network where you have touchpoints that go beyond Purchasing? Then join Base Material Purchasing team as a Purchasing Assistant.
” You will join a great team full with enthusiasms. A team, which has a strong foundation, based on trust, helpfulness and professionalism. The team has global accountability, and as such a wider scope in stakeholder management and supplier portfolio handling”, Szilárd Papp, Senior Purchasing Director, explains.
What is the job about?
As our new Purchasing Assistant, you are responsible to deliver consistently high customer satisfaction on behalf of Group Purchasing. Reporting directly to Purchasing Director and having a functional report to the Category Manager. The Category Assistant is responsible for administrative and communication support to the Category Manager. This covers administrative support related to Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Strategic Sourcing (STS) processes.
The key activities in that role are described in the following:
STS and SRM support:
- Support Category Management in various activities such as data analysis, preparation and coordination of negotiations
- Create E sourcing events (RFI, RFQ, E auctions) and prepare evaluation for CM and LP (including collect drawings and requirements)
- Contract preparation incl schedules
- Analysis of contract compliance
- Supporting supplier classification and development of a Category strategy
- Assist in follow up on supplier performance such as cost, delivery, quality, lead time and sustainability performance or other specific KPI’s agreed with the supplier and suggest improvement activities in case performance targets are not met
- Support implementation and follow-up on improvement activities agreed with suppliers
- Support communication and coordination between Grundfos stakeholders, the Category Manager and the suppliers
- Coordinate meetings with suppliers
Project support and administrative tasks:
- Ordering and follow up on samples requested by CM (tool orders)
- Handle investment reports related to investments or tools
- Initiate and follow-up on sample approval process (VPC)
- Ensure supplier access to Supplier Portal and access to relevant specifications such as Grundfos drawings or standards
- Responsible for processing documentation changes (ECM) with suppliers
- Support implementation of EDI/EcoVadis/ ARIBA or similar at suppliers
- Support in risk analysis to CM and LP
What do you need to apply?
- Relevant commercial education
- At least 3 years of relevant experience within purchase organization
- Excellent communication skill (internally as well as externally)
- Analytical thinking
- Being result- and action-oriented
- Cooperative attitude
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an international team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Flexible working-time, Home Office
- Family friendly, environmentally aware employer
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- Logistics administrator
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Jelentkezés az állásra:
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send us your English resume and motivation letter by clicking on ‘Apply’.