EDP is a wholesaler on the European car market. EDP cooperates exclusively with professional car sales companies, which buy at once several dozen or more cars, as well as with those which order just a single car.
EDP customers are the largest independent car dealers, Internet sellers and dealer groups in most European Union countries. EDP guarantees not only cars at lowest prices, but also full logistic service and all documents needed for car registration.
Purchase assistant / Beszerző
- cars availability confirmation, VIN number confirmation,
- documents management: COC verification, warranty verification, car registration and deregistration documents,
- payments management: payment planning, payment control,
- transport information,
- product recall information,
- creating and managing documents, reports, and incoming/ outcoming correspondence,
- general administration tasks/ad hoc requests.
- minimum 1 year of professional experience, preferably as an Office Manager, Administrative Assistant or similar,
- very good command of English, both written and spoken, French will be an asset,
- automotive background will be an asset,
- attention to detail and problem solving skills,
- ability to work independently on given tasks.
What we offer:
- work in a dynamically developing company,
- independent position,
- international work environment.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Fleet Manager
- Logistics administrator
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/contact information:
Please send your CV in English.