Public Cloud R&D Engineer
- Part of an EU R&D team, based in Budapest, Hungary.
- Software development and testing for automation solutions to improve efficiency of cloud operation
- Automated deployment of existing cloud services
- Development of new cloud services and features based on OpenStack
- Improve and build upon our automation tools for systems provisioning, monitoring, trending, and management.
- Design and create tools to manage the sites.
- IT related Majority, bachelor's degree or higher.
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems and environment
- Strong knowledge of Networking, Load balancers, DNS, TCP/IP, OpenStack, MongoDB
- Strong knowledge with programming, such as shell, python, java, perl, etc
- Strong knowledge of automation tools like Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience and familiarity with monitoring, trending, and logging tools such as Zabbix, ELK etc.
- Over 2 years' experience in software development and testing in Virtualization/cloud platform environment is an advantage
- Ultimate self-starter and team-worker
- Willingness to learn new technologies and new skills
- English skill: working language.
What we offer:
- We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
How to apply/contact information:
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English via E-Mail (Word 2007 or Adobe PDF)ith the „jelentkezem” button underneath (indicating your earliest start date as well as salary expectations). Please be assured your CV containing personal information will be kept confidential and be used only for job match in Huawei.