Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Public Cloud Engineer (Budapest)
- As a senior public cloud engineer, you will understand the latest developments in the Cloud and Container Technology area of the open source community and will promote the best ideas in the interests of our customers. You will build prototypes for the Open Telekom Cloud from the best technological developments.
- This will include the following tasks:Integration of different technology elements for the benefit of our customers
- Cooperation with the architects of key customers and consulting for public cloud technology
- Cooperation with the specialists of our product management and technology partners - you will always keep a close eye on customer requirements
- Further development of Open Telekom Cloud in the direction of PaaS and SaaS servicesPlanning of individual product features according to strategic specifications
- Technical and scheduling coordination
- Coordination of future PaaS / SaaS features of the OTC roadmap with product management, development and service management
- You will not manually perform any test twice, but will automate it consistently by means of common automation frameworks
If you have…
- College / university degree
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience in the ICT area, ideally with a focus on cloud technology
- In-depth knowledge of the development of secure scale-out cloud applications as well as the necessary technological modules and tools (e.g. PaaS frameworks with Cloud Foundry/OpenShift/Docker)
- Knowledge in the area of agile development processes as well as experience in the close integration of development and application operations in the cloud (DevOps)
- In-depth knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux network and storage, system tools) as well as OpenStack and Docker/LXC/LXD container technologies
- Experience with common open source configuration management tools
- Good command of spoken and written English (German is an advantage)
- Certificate of good conduct
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in Infopark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.
Please finish your application with a registration on our website.