Prototype Product Engineer (Debrecen)
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Ltd., location Debrecen
Apply now, if you want to take part in a success story in Debrecen! We launched an investment in May 2017 in an area of approx. 100,000 square meters where a new plant operates being responsible for manufacturing thyssenkrupp coil springs and stabilizers just like in other locations worldwide in Europe, Asia and North- and South-America. We will provide leading car manufacturers with more than 6 million coil springs and stabilizers. In order to meet the growing needs of our customers, we are continuously increasing the number of our company’s employees in Debrecen. Be part of the future’s automotive developments!
Main tasks, responsibilities:
- Dimensioning, design and simulation of springs and stabilizers with their corresponding components
- Competent contact person for our customers in all application-technical issues
- Responsible for the compliance with and implementation of customer requests
- Technical talks with suppliers in order to implement the necessary requirements for the components
- Responsible for specifications in the test facility and prototype construction
- Position of Technical Project Manager within our product-development process, coordination of customer projects from their first inquiry to serial production
- Generation and modification of Design FMEA together with the corresponding special departments
- Presenting project results
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or Construction
- Experience in materials and process engineering in steel processing
- At least three years work experience in construction and design of suspension components as well as in technical customer support in the automotive sector, work experience abroad desirable
- Confident handling of MS-Office products and of the prevalent CAD-programs;
- Experience in calculating with FEM
- Fluent English skill is required (German language knowledge is an advantage)
- Success-oriented, independent thinking
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Team-worker ability, proactive attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication and able to work on own initiative
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Successful and fast-growing company
Your application is welcome, if consistent job and steady working conditions are important for you and you want to maximize your professional development. Beside the interesting tasks and exciting challenges, you can develop your talents in a cheerful international environment. Our dynamically growing company offers opportunities enabling employees to meet the latest inventions and developments of the automotive industry. Do not hesitate and send your resume so that we can welcome you among our new colleagues in our new plant in Debrecen!
Are you interested? Visit our webpage where you can find more information and details about us.
Join us and steer your future on new tracks!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
1113 Budapest, Daróci út 1-3., | Tel.: +36 1 505-9159 | Fax: +36 1 505-9101 | www.thyssenkrupp-presta.hu