Start something big today. Apply as:
Project Safety Manager for eMobility
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and valuable technologies? Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology - with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience
Your contribution to something big
- Planning / coordination / tracking of all functional safety activities according to ISO 26262 and PNMD-586 in the relevant phases of the life cycle (project-specific safety plan)
- Compilation of the Safety Case (project-specific Proof of Functional Safety)
- Acceptance of an existing danger analysis and risk assessment according to ISO 26262 from the upstream body (eg system or OEM) or own adaptation or implementation
- Participation in the creation of the functional and technical safety concept included in the project origin of the project-specific safety requirements (system, SW, HW)
- Representation of the functional safety issues of the project - internally as well as towards to the customer
- Tracking the budget for safety management in the project
What distinguishes you
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering
- Complete knowledge of ISO 26262 or IEC61508
- Experience with electronic systems in vehicles
- Basic knowledge of electrical drive technology (power electronics, DCDC converters)
- Basic knowledge in project management
- Basic knowledge in requirements management
- Experience in customer communication (negotiating skills)
- Very good knowledge of English in spoken and written
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working
- High abstraction ability
- Interest for technical challenges
- Teamwork, initiative, creativity, commitment
- Process orientation
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.