Project Quality Engineer
- Participate in the development of the quality management system according to IATF 16949 and SAMSUNG SDI standards.
- Planning, tracking and follow up of QA activities within the customer projects.
- Creation of the quality plan in compliance with the customer requirements
- Collaboration and working closely with the other areas and remote support functions to support SAMSUNG SDI business requirements
- Failure analysis, problem solving, implementation of corrective and preventive actions to include the analysis of those effectiveness with systematic methods.
- Handling of customer claims and being direct contact with the stakeholders.
- Active team member during the audits: internal and external audits (VDA 6.3; Formel Q)
- Active participation in the preparation of PFMEA, CP and 8D reports
- Active participation in the preparation of APQP and PPAP.
- Responsible for Quality workshops, Technical discussions, Preventive quality planning
- MSc/BSc degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in Quality, Engineering or Project Management teams preferably at automotive industry
- Standard knowleadge: ISO 9001; IATF 16949; VDA 6.3; VDA 6.5;
- Knowleadge of various quality system methodologies and automotive core tools: 8D problem solving, 5-Why, Ishikawa Diagram, PFMEA, CP, SPC, Kaizen, 5S, APQP, PPAP, Continuous Improvement
- Determined, flexible and result oriented personality
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in local and English language
- Able to work independently and willingness to travel
- Experience as internal or supplier auditor is an advantage
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Quality Assurance
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
Please submit your English and Hungarian CV.