Do you want to join an energetic, continuously improving & innovative team working on extensive projects to deliver the MOL Group 2030+ strategy?
As a project risk manager you will have the insights on the biggest investments in Hungary which are aiming to shape a sustainable future.
We are looking for a
(scheduling and resource planning)
The assignment is planned within Investment Hungary organization, Project Preparation and Engineering department, and you will be the Person who:
- supports projects’ scheduling and resource planning activity,
- operates project management system,
- prepares and maintains schedules for capital projects,
- quality checks schedules before approval.
Working on big CAPEX projects in diverse fields: Refinery, Petrochemicals, Logistics, Surface Upstream, Innovative Business Solutions and Circular Economy, including strategical projects as well.
We are counting on you in the following tasks:
- Continuously maintains and forecasts the project schedule according to the information provided by the project team
- Collaborate with wide range of professionals as e.g., project managers, discipline-, project-, cost engineers, risk managers, site managers and external contractors
- Plans the necessary internal resource needs in consultation with the Project Manager, Resource Owners, or other functions
- Regularly updates the resource database and propose future actions
- Creates capacity reports regularly for the management
- Proposes actions to improve forecasting accuracy of the project schedules and resource needs
- Be an innovator- see-through the current processes of the organization, and continuously develop it; furthermore, tailor it according to the project needs, along with the industry’s best practice
What requirement you need to do this job?
- University degree (engineering is an advantage)
- MS Project knowledge is a nice to have, but no worries if you didn’t have the chance to work in it, we will build up together the necessary knowledge
- Good understanding of O365 – specially Excel, Word & PowerPoint (power applications are an advantage)
- 1-3 years’ work experience - preferably as a project engineer/project manager or working in other functions in Capital Projects
- Structured, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Continuous development mindset
- Good communication skills and clarity in expression
- Team player but able to work independently, good networking skills
- Good English, Hungarian mandatory
- Driving license
Why should you join?
- Getting knowledge of diverse type of big CAPEX projects which our shaping the energy industry
- Opportunity for development and growth in multiple areas – e.g., cost estimations, risk management, engineering & project management
- Career opportunity within the team, from a junior scheduler/resource planner you can become:
- a scheduler/resource planner – working on site as well, managing complex schedules,
- a dedicated scheduler – managing Turnaround related high complexity project,
- senior scheduler/resource planner – being involved in strategic projects and developing the organizational strategy of the scheduling/resource planning team
- Working with outstanding professionals with massive experience
- Possibility to work on the site as well
- Attractive compensation package
- High visibility on organizational level
- Beside the daily projects support, you will have opportunity handling strategical tasks
- Be a part of a competence center
- Joining successful team with good reputation on group level
- Project Management
MOL Magyar Olaj- és Gázipari Nyilvánosan Működő Részvénytársaság
Tiszaújváros, Budapest, Százhalombatta