Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers Vodafone around the world.
Innovation is our main tool to deliver talent, technology and transformation to our Vodafone partners, while our people are our top priority. Through our 100% Human initiative, we help our people to develop their careers with unique learning and development opportunities while supporting their wellbeing with programs that focus on a healthy work-life balance.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
Come and help us create the future together.
Project Manager (Web Development)
Your role in a nutshell:
We are seeking a Project Manager experienced in web development projects to join our digital team! You are going to be working closely with graphic/digital designers, developers, creative and multimedia teams and other Vodafone stakeholders and vendors on our strategically most important brand website, Vodafone. com.
Why you will love your job:
- Manage and coordinate projects on a more complex scale to a gold standard level of service all of which combine graphic/digital design and development, production, writing, editing, video and other specialties.
- Coordinate the work of team members, Vodafone stakeholders and external agencies to ensure projects are delivered seamlessly and efficiently. Manage conflicting demands and priorities.
- Act as a SPOC for the dedicated client for all project work, understand client needs, proactively gather information about their needs and expectations
- Translate project goals and strategies into actionable plans.
- Create budgets, timelines, proposals and statements of work, handle the coordination of the administration components.
- Provide team members with guidance while motivating them to work together and accomplish a common goal.
- Put together reports on time, resources and utilisation of the team; conduct post project reviews to identify areas for future performance improvement.
- Follow best business practices, meanwhile analyse and make recommendations for improved processes and efficiencies.
What you will bring to the team:
- Fluent English (this is crucial as your client and direct team members are going to be from the UK).
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in communications, marketing or business management, or commensurate experience.
- Min. 5 years digital project management experience preferably within an agency environment.
- Superb project management skills and experience of project managing complex projects which involve various timelines, stakeholders and departments.
- Experience in managing web development sprints (work experience in agile environment is a huge plus!).
- Strong understanding of the various project management methodologies and experience using project management softwares.
- Knowledge of a specific business domain e.g., user experience, web development, mobile, media, hosting, comms and the ability to interact with the client as a subject matter expert.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of organisation and excellent attention to detail.
- Good understanding of key trends in the digital and social media marketing industry, up-to-date with developments.
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited talk, text message, and data within the EU);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family;
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
#movewithus #_VOIS #VOISHU
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Project Management
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!