What do we do?
- IT consultancy
- development and testing
- operation support
- project management
- system integration
Our colleagues said:
„Although Capgemini is a global company, you still feel valued as an individual.”
„The company encourages learning and
improving our skills.”
„ Seven values (honesty, boldness, trust,
freedom, team spirit, modesty, fun) lie at the
heart of everything we do. Capgemini is the
only company where one of the values
- Lead various sized consulting, software development and transformation projects.
- Plan schedule, resources and budget.
- Organize delivery, perform follow-up and report regularly about the project.
- Manage risks and issues and check the project environment.
- Provide technical consultancy to the business and IT departments of the customer.
- Relevant degree (e.g. BSc in IT or Economics, MSc is an advantage).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in English and Hungarian.
- At least 3 years practical project management experience (Waterfall and/or Agile).
- Experience with project planning and tracking tools.
- Experience in the management of complex projects (team size of 10+, multiple companies involved).
- Deep knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. PMBOK, Scrum, Kanban).
- Relevant certification (PMP, IPMA, Prince2, Agile, Agile ScrumMaster)
- Excellent time management skills, ability to efficiently prioritize and multitask, and work under pressure to meet deadlines and team objectives
- Experience in management or IT consultancy is an advantage.
- Competent in MSExcel (Pivot Tables, vlookups)
- Knowledge of Finance products or previous experience in Banking
- Experience in Telecommunications
- Experience in international projects is an advantage.
Why to choose us:
- Capgemini Global in-house training and continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary package (base salary + cafeteria + annual bonus system)
- You can try your hand at different areas within the company
- Fun: free coffee/tea in the kitchen; team/company events
- All You Can Move SportPass
- Medical benefit package
- Recreational area
- Inspiring working atmosphere
How to apply:
Applicants must have knowledge of Hungarian language and hold valid Hungarian working visa in case of foreign nationality!