What do we do?
- IT consultancy
- development and testing
- operation support
- project management
- system integration
Our colleagues said:
„Although Capgemini is a global company, you still feel valued as an individual.”
„The company encourages learning and
improving our skills.”
„ Seven values (honesty, boldness, trust,
freedom, team spirit, modesty, fun) lie at the
heart of everything we do. Capgemini is the
only company where one of the values
- Leading various sized consulting, software development and transformation projects in the field of telecommunication and finance market.
- Plan schedule, organize, follow-up and report regularly about the project.
- Manage risks and issues and check the project environment.
- Provide technical consultancy to the business and IT departments of the customer.
- Relevant degree (e.g. BSc in IT or Economics, MSc is an advantage).
- At least 3 years practical project management experience.
- Experience in the management of IT projects.
- Experience in the management of complex projects (team size of 10+, multiple companies involved).
- Deep knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g., PMBOK).
- Substantial experience in the Telecommunications and/or Financial Services sectors.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Hungarian.
- Relevant certification (e.g., PMP, IPMA, Prince2) is an advantage.
- Experience in international projects is an advantage.
- Experience in management consultancy or IT consultancy is an advantage
Why to choose us:
- internal trainings, virtual training environment where you can get to know individual technology solutions and applications
- participation in international projects in collaboration with experts from abroad
- competitive salary, cafeteria and other benefits
- you can try your hand at different areas within the company
- friendly and modern work environment
How to apply:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.