Sberbank Hungary Ltd. is the subsidiary of the Austrian Sberbank Europe AG, and it offers universal banking services in Hungary to private individuals, micro enterprises, SMEs and corporate clients.
The high capitalisation, the banking culture, financial experience, product-related know-how and commitment represented by Sberbank guarantee the long-term success and stable operation of the bank.
At present the network of Sberbank Hungary Ltd. comprises of 27 branch offices and 7 SME centres, thereby providing full coverage in the territory of Hungary.
As a stable domestic player with international relations, our primary goal is to provide our clients with comprehensive retail and corporate financial solutions, building on long-term partnerships.
- Project management and delivery of projects within defined time-, quality- and budget- standards
- Effective communication with Business owners to identify business needs
- Planning project stages and assessing the business implications
- Coordinating the work of the project team
- Identification of project dependencies, critical path and risks to the schedule/quality/budget of the project
- Development and implementation of risk mitigation plans to counter the threats posed to project delivery
- Adjusting plans to cater for unforeseen circumstances
- Management of the project budget
- Monitoring the progress and reporting on project status
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree (bachelor, master) in economics, computing/information systems, business administration and/or project management
- Min. 5 years of working experience (IT project management, business analysis), preferably in financial sector
- Advanced knowledge of English and Hungarian
- Knowledge of PM methodologies (agile,waterfall)
- Experience in banking sector/financial institutions with focus on Finance, Risk Management and/or Regulatory Reporting
- Experience in managing IT and DWH projects with hands-on, structured and pragmatic approach
- Strong ability to understand business, technical and organizational requirements and challenges, and to link them to the abilities of a BI & DWH solution
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing and business intelligence concepts, design principles and software architecture
- Strong change management skills to classify and integrate changes within BI & DWH project (business changes, regulatory changes, data issues) with a minimal disruptive effect
- Project Management (PMI, PRINCE II) certification desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational, leadership and motivational skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Critical thinking, decision-making skills
- System- and business analysis skills
- Accuracy, durability, strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated attitude of ownership and responsibility
- Self-motivation, pro-active approach
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Bank, Insurance, Stock Exchange Leader
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!