* Define project objectives (financial, scheduling and quality goals).
* Selecting and negotiating project (core) team members in conjunction with the line management.
* Establish adequate project organization (meeting structure, information/ knowledge exchange, documentation, archiving).
* Setup an initial project plan in accordance with the valid processes (phases, deliverables, milestones/ Q-Gates, etc.).
* Ensure compliance to valid processes.
* Track the project progress, define corrective measures if deviating form the plan.
* Control the usage of the released project budget and project resources per approved project plan.
* Decide and Report the overall project status in accordance with the financial and quality KPIs supported by a valid tool and process set.
* Bachelor in Engineering or Economics or similar experience.
* At least 4 years experience in the automotive or rubber or consumer electronics industry in a variety of functions.
* Fluent in English and Hungarian language knowledge.
* Subproject leader (e.g. Technical project leader or dicsipline project leader) of minimum 1 completed project of a reasonable size.
* Has worked as a team member in an international team.
Please click the Apply button to send your application.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Operating Engineer
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time