UPC Magyarország Kft.
Project Manager – B2B New build (Contractor)
- minimum 3-5 years experience as project manager in managing project delivery focused network rollout projects,
- experience in project management techniques including planning, resource allocation, prioritization and escalation as well as reporting,
- experience of relevant network technologies/architectures across domains inside and outside access networks, especially with FTTx and HFC network technology,
- understanding of business process frameworks, networks, systems & applications and their interdependencies,
- high level communication skills to be capable lead negotiations with real estate owners, motivate subcontractors and the internal team working for the same targets,
- advantage of having experience in aquisition activities.
- create the plan to manage Network Expansion projects to ensure a targeted and efficient access network expansion delivery, including all relevant In-home capabilities,
- own and project manage the committed delivery plan of the projects, within the defined cost, scope, schedule and quality parameters,
- cross functional E2E coordination within other domains in conjunction with the deployment teams, external partners and suppliers until handover to operation,
- manage the delivery with a strong sense of urgency, costs, quality and an absolute focus on customers,
- producing of regular and appropriate project reports to give insight into the progress, timeline and quality KPI,
- initiate corrective measures to avoid delay, cost increases and mitigate risks,
- participate and be fully competent on meetings with internal stakeholders and be solution oriented.
What we offer
- competitive compensation upon agreement (contractor status)
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Sales, Trade
- Business (Intelligence) Developer
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.