Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Start something big today Apply as:
Project Management Quality Engineer
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. The new research campus in Renningen is the hub of Bosch’s global research and development network. Around 1,700 researchers and engineers work on the campus to develop new materials, methods and technologies as well as new systems, components and production processes.
Your contribution to something big
- Planning and execution of APQP and release activities for dedicated projects/commodities/purchased parts worldwide
- Assuring the compliance with the Bosch quality requirements at the supplier and their sub-supplier during the product development process and for the release
- Assuring that the assigned projects/commodities/purchased parts are qualified according to the existing processes and guidelines and that the timing is met
- Support for the SE team to solve technical and quality topics
- Status reporting for the designated projects/commodities/purchased parts
- Implementation of Lessons Learned activities to continuously improve the APQP and release process
- Generate data and present those during international project meetings
What distinguishes you
- Technical college (BSc) or university degree (MSc)
- Experience in quality, project management, production and/or development
- Knowledge in problem solving and standard quality tools
- Interpersonal skills, ability to work in teams
- Motivation and assertiveness
- IT knowledge (MS Office and SAP)
- English on business level (oral and in writing)
- German (oral and in writing) is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- 1-3 years experience
Your future job location offers you
Competitive compensation package, health fund, pension fund, various sport opportunities, catering facilities, company buses, petrol / bus pass support, Bosch cell phone program, school-start support, other social allowances.
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Maklár, Havasi László utca 2.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.