Project Leader for Car Multimedia
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Robert Bosch XC-CI2 supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks, coaches, two-wheelers, and off-highway vehicles.
In Hungary, XC-CI2 is active to develop Driving Monitoring Camera, Display and Instrument clusters under the leadership of overall project management in co-operation with the technical areas like HW, SW, MECHA (incl. Simulation, Construction and Illumination), test and calibration (PAV), validation, purchasing and production in different locations (Hungary, Malaysia, Portugal, China, Germany).
Our products are developed mainly for premium OEMs [Original Equipment Manufacturers] according to outstanding Robert Bosch and customer requirements. Our project team is capable to manage all project type from the early acquisition phase until the aftermarket.
The overall Project Management division is responsible for Engineering Project Management of global project engineering. Project Managers act as communication window to OEMs on technical matters and product deliverables, support new business acquisition (RFQ), response to technical customer requests and offers to support sales. This division is also involve in planning and monitoring of project resources, costs, timelines and qualities of deliverables and support new product startup at different production locations. Project management is the application of knowledge, skills and techniques to execute projects efficiently and effectively.
Your contribution for something big:
· Responsible for Acquisition Project or Development Project in Display area
· To lead project team (SE-Team) towards realizing product development based on Robert Bosch Product Development Process (PEP)
· Ensure that the right product is developed and delivered based on Bosch’s quality standard and contract requirements
· Accountable for project targets in terms of time, cost and scope (quality)
· Utilize project management methodologies, processes and tools as defined by Bosch
· One Face to Customer (OEM)
· Constantly monitor and report status of the project to the management
· Identify, implement and manage project changes
· Coach project team to achieve project goals
· Negotiate differences with customer and internal to fulfill project goals
What distinguishes you:
· At least Bachelor Degree in Engineering
· Minimum of 3 years working experience as project leader or sub-project leader
· Knowledge in FMEA, 8D, PPAP
· Project Management Knowledge Areas as defined by PMI
· Ability to quickly understand and engage in technical topics
· Ability to work independently and in team
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Customer and result oriented attitude
· Coordination skills and ability to collaborate with cross functional team members
· Fluent English/German language knowledge
What gives you further advantages:
· Project management experience in the automotive industry
· Experience in requirement engineering
· Certificate in project management for example: PMI-PMP
What we offer:
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- IT Development
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- German (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Budapest, X. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the Apply button to send your application.