Project Engineering for Connected Car Industry
- Work on projects on-site at our customers to deploy and maintain automated test systems
- Troubleshoot test systems for hardware and software errors
- Open the source code, HW schematics, identify issues and find a way to fix them
- Take part in system validation and initial setup occasionally in Germany
NOFFZ Technologies an owner-managed technology company and family business with core competencies in the design, development and manufacture of customer specific test solutions. Founded in 1989, NOFFZ Technologies is today one of the market leaders in system integration of innovative test solutions. With over 150 employees at 8 locations on 3 continents, we are always close to our customers, no matter where they are.
… interesting technical challenges with both the freedom and mentorship for solving them. Our company is equipped with the tools and know-how of a multi-national corporation, combined with the familiar atmosphere found only at small firms where trust and respect are paramount.
- Tasks with high-tech automotive components
- Modern and well-equipped workstations
- Professional trainings
- International work experience and career opportunity
- A young team of talented engineers
- Competitive salary
- Do you like working on various projects onsite instead of sitting in the office all week long?
- Do you enjoy solving engineering challenges alone and as a part of a team, too?
- Are you more interested in working on systems than atomic components?
- Do you prefer repairing things for yourself instead of calling a handyman?
- Are you someone who does not stop until finding the answers for your questions?
- Was electrical tinkering your hobby when you were younger?
- BSc or higher in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Basic programming skills in one or more languages: C, C++, C#/.NET, LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI
- Understanding of electrical schematics and system diagrams
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience
- Relevant experience with measurement and automation systems is an advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent English communication skills
- Open for domestic and international travel
Please send your CV (English).