HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
Project and Production Quality Engineer
- Support production continuality from quality point of view,
- Quality support of new projects/product introduction;
- Perform internal process audits;
- Participation in customer visits/audits;
- Follow up status of new projects and report it;
- Handle customer (0km and warranty) claims (8D method, corrective action);
- Communicate with customer;
- Monitoring and reporting 0km and warranty rejects;
- Monitoring and reporting KPI's (weekly, monthly);
- Support problem solving for highlight issues (analyses, production, design departments).
- Engineer degree;
- 3 - 5 years experience in automotive quality;
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge in IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of quality tools (8D, CP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, APQP, PPAP).
- Experience in electrical production;
- Experience at quality management;
- Experience with Ford and Toyota OEM.
- Be a part of an international team working with the world’s largest automotive manufacturers;
- Attractive salary package;
- Extensive technical trainings;
- Career development opportunities;
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN (JBL®, AKG®, HARMAN Kardon®) and Samsung products.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please apply online which will take approx. 3 min to fill out the form and upload your documents.
HARMAN is and Equal Opportunity / Affirmantive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity, national origin, or disability. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve with HARMAN!