Programmer Analyst with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL-180003AB
The Group is responsible to implement, maintain, upgrade and extend almost all the modules of Oracle applications. We are also working on developing new products which will work as plug and play with Oracle Applications.
This individual will work in an individual contributor role and implement, customize, enhance & test Oracle Incentive Compensation, SCA and SFP modules.
Being part of the OAL team provides opportunity to work on the latest Oracle's R12 E-Business Suite (EBS) and fusion using OA Framework (OAF), ADF, PL/SQL, Workflow and XML publisher technologies.
It also provides opportunities to interact with Oracle’s Product Development and Business User groups of Oracle, thus providing unique scope for learning both applications technology and functional business processes.
- Graduate / Post Graduate with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- 4-8 years of experience in coding, debugging and testing skills in Java and other Oracle technologies.
- Working experience and functional knowledge of Oracle ERP Applications.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated investigative and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of XML, SQL, PL/SQL, J2EE, OA Framework is a plus
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the Apply button and send us your CV.