We are looking for a
Programmatic Campaign Manager - 000000234306
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
- Private deals
- Programmatic direct
At least 3 years’ industry experience, with 1 as Account Manager (Agency) on programmatic specialism. Developed analysis skills, appreciation of the digital marketing landscape, organized approach and excellent time management. Experience and understanding of platforms, including DSPs, DMPs, ad-servers. Expertise driving performance on enterprise-level accounts. Some management experience.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- An integral part of Biddable media account team, working closely with Biddable Media Analyst
- Integrates internally: Brand / Performance / CBU / EBU / Segments
- Integrates with agency: across traditional & digital media planning / buying
- Execute campaigns to deliver against media and business outcome KPI’s, managing account, campaign tactics setting, reporting and optimization
- Effectively and independently manage accounts in line with best practice
- Work with direction from Team Lead to implement high level strategy
- Responsible for executing testing plan and providing high quality analysis
- Harness 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data sets, to deliver effective segmentation and outcomes
- Improve operational effectiveness, measured against ongoing process / capability auditing
- Ensure right creative format use across social platforms., fulfilling media quality and personalisation goals, demonstrating A/B testing approach
We are looking for you if you have
- Educated to degree level
- Platform certifications i.e. Essential for Google AdWords (Search, YouTube, GDN), Advantageous for Bing
- Relevant management experience in media industry – client, agency or consultancy side
- 3+ years hands-on and operational experience of programmatic technologies. DPSs, DMPs, Adservers, brand safety tools etc
- Brand and performance planning experience essential, demonstrating knowledge in harnessing data and technology to deliver accountable media outcomes
- Good data management and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of analytics, tracking, tag management / implementation, managing set up of DCO campaigns. Working with DMP’s, with experience of creating audience segments, pushing these to execution, campaign optimisation, and evaluation will be advantageous.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, and delegation skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- Project Manager
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest 1097 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.