Vodafone Hungary is looking
Program Manager - 000000188297
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. At Vodafone, we believe that Customer Experience Excellence (CXX) is key to successfully realize/execute our strategy and also a main differentiator of us on the telecommunication market.
To manage cross functional business critical projects
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
Manage key company projects
- Successfully engage in multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible for timely and quality implementation of key company projects
- Ensure proper project setup, carefully involve necessary business units and functions
- Ensure proper and regular usage of tools, like: project charter, meeting minutes, risk management tool, project timing, workshops, etc.
- Drive and challenge project team on their assumptions of how the project will be successfully executed
- “3 why” deep understanding of business need, business case (both benefits, expenses, investments) operational requirements and technical solutions
- Coach project managers of other departments with tools, knowledge to manage their projects on their own
- Provide project management knowledge transfer by conducting Project Management trainings
- Provide e2e project reporting
- Responsible for project documentation according to internal rules
- Responsible for detailed progress reports and status updates
- Report project status to Vodafone Hungary senior management team.
- Present project status / update to GMT
- MAKE DECISION to ensure full project compliance with Governance processes
- Ensure continuously improved customer experience
- Regularly visit stores, call center to gain recent front line experience
- Implement customer experience objectives and guidelines into product, service and process design.
- Understand and ensure that project aims are really what drive customers
Support other functions in project management
Provide e2e project reporting
Ensure continuously improved customer experience
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Several years of strong project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to professionally interact with a diverse project team, managers and executives
- Capable of resolving conflicts, good influencing skills
- Effectively manage changes (environment and project)
- Good analytical and strategic skills and focus
- Strategic outlook, attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Proactive, can work individually but very good team player
- Able to synthesize complicated concepts and to simplify the complex issues
- Fluent English
We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. That’s what we mean when we say Power to you.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!