Our business line 4flow management utilizes innovative concepts in transportation and network management to continuously plan, optimize, and manage supply chain networks as a neutral 4PL.
4flow is continuing its successful growth around the globe. Grow with us and join the outstanding team at our office in Budapest, Hungary.
What your new challenge will look like
- You will supervise the continuous design, optimization and implementation of transportation networks as well as the successful execution of daily operations for our customers
- Leading and developing a planning and execution team of at least 4 people
- Responsibility for logistics performance and costs
- Analyzing transportation network metrics to determine and drive continuous improvement measures
- Ensuring delivery of the values agreed upon and the creation of transparency about objective achievements
- Developing the program to ensure long-term partnerships with our customers
Why you belong at 4flow
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in the field of transportation and network design, supply chain management, or consulting
- Relevant university degree and a high level of expertise in transportation and network planning and optimization
- Experience in project management and supervising and developing a team
- Results-driven attitude with strong customer orientation
- Adaptability to new situations and peak operation periods, with a structured approach to problem-solving
- Strong communication skills in English and advanced user knowledge of enterprise IT systems
What we offer:
- Challenging tasks in a team of highly skilled professionals who enjoy working together
- Targeted professional development in the form of internal and external trainings
- 4flow team spirit and an open culture in which you can share and develop ideas
- Short decision-making pathways
Ready for 4flow?
We can't wait to get to know you.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!