Program Management Senior Analyst
Our Global Project Management Team is hiring in Budapest!
Join us as a Program Management Sr Analyst and be part of the growth!
The Program Management Sr Analyst will be contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. This role integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
Our new team member will be evaluating moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
Key responsibilities include:
- Promoting Quality Management and process improvement throughout the organization
- Developing, implementing and communicating the health check procedures to bring the Organization’s programs and projects into process compliance with the organizational PM standards and procedures
- Effectively interact with program and project stakeholders to create awareness, provide QA support and implement the quality system requirements.
- Monthly planning and execution of the health check reviews to assess the process adherence effectiveness of the inspected programs and projects
- Management reporting of the health check review results, systemic issues, etc.,
- Establishing and maintaining the tools and templates to execute the health check function Work with data and reporting team to support PM reporting Assist in development and production of PM Metrics
The following skills are required:
- Knowledge and expertise on Project Management and Quality Assurance standards in the financial services industry 5+ years
- Microsoft Skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
Experience in any of the following would be an advantage:
- PMP Certification
- Quality Assurance Certification
- SharePoint Technical Skills a plus
- Education - Bachelor's Degree
- Experience - Minimum 5-8 years of experience in the Financial Services/IT Industry including 5 years of Project Management and Quality Assurance experience
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- Project Management
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1133 BUDAPEST, VÁCI út 80.